Junior Trader Middle East / Junior Trader Africa / Junior Trader Latin America / Junior Trader Europe
Are you looking for a first or second step in your career in an ever changing commercial environment? Are you eager to learn to become a trader, speak multiple languages and love travelling? We are looking for you!
After a period of getting familiar with our products, logistical processes and export documents you will develop your own sales activities. Eventually you will manage your own sales area. You will become responsible for the sales and acquisition in a certain region for all our products.
- Growth turnover for your specific region;
- Customer relationships: acquisition, visiting exhibitions, customers and suppliers;
- Signalling and reporting market and product developments within your area;
- Setting up contract and price offers;
- Co-operating with and supporting colleagues from the logistics department;
- Attending weakly commercial meetings with colleague traders;
- Setting up personal and market targets in collaboration with manager.
- Min. Bachelor of Science
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Result oriented
- Eager to learn
- Pro active
- Negotiation skills
- Strong in language and numbers
- Languages; Dutch, English and French, Spanish or Portuguese a must, other languages beneficial
- 15-20% travelling internationally required
DutCH2 is a distribution and trading company in chemical raw materials. We are a young and dynamic organization with many years of experience in trading chemical products. Since 2006 DutCH2 has focused on supplying the European market with bulk and packed products. In recent years we have added a talented and young export team to the organization, which resulted in substantial growth of the company. DutCH2 is currently active in over 70 countries worldwide, ranging from Latin America to the Middle East. As a Dutch company we have strong relationships with European producers. In order to provide our customers with the best possible quality and price we also actively source our products from the Far East in countries such as China, Korea and Taiwan. Because we see more growth in the European market we are looking for a new member to complete our Commercial European team.
If you are interested, please send your application including your resume to email@example.com
DutCH2 We got Chemistry.
Senior Trader Europe & Export
We are looking for a proactive and highly skilled candidate, with a proven track record in sales in the chemical industry. You are able to source new and existing products within our portfolio, follow up on new sales leads and maintain and develop new long term key accounts.
In this position you are responsible for a product group within our portfolio as well as a specific sales area within Europe.
– Further development and expansion with existing customers
– Independently create long-term business relationships with new customers
– Customer relationships: acquisition, visiting exhibitions, customers and suppliers
– Product Management: development of your product group in terms of volume, maintaining existing supplier and establish new relationships
– Analyzing market trends on production, pricing, sales and demand
– Setting up contract and price offers
– Negotiations with customer and suppliers on terms and conditions
– Communicate and coordinate relevant information between sales, administration and logistics
– Co-operating with and supporting colleagues from the logistics department
– Attending weakly commercial meetings with colleague traders
– Several years of experience in a commercial position in the chemical industry
– Proactive, able to open doors
– Able to create new business
– Ability to set and achieve challenging commercial targets
– Team player, with the ability to operate independently
– Good communicative and analytical skills
– Languages; Dutch, English, French, other languages beneficial
– Able to work under pressure
– Customer focus
– Result oriented
– 15-20% travelling internationally required
Are you our candidate? Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship Online Marketing
We can formulate a challenging assignment together. Are you passionate about creating business results from social media? We are looking for you!
- Setting up social media strategy
- Creating a newsletter
- Updating & upgrading website
- Initiate marketing activities
- Create an online marketing strategy
- An energetic intern who likes to get results
- A positive candidate, ambitious and eager to learn
- Someone who likes to work hard in our team and play hard in our game room
- HBO, WO level
- 30-40 hours/week for 6-9 months
What do we offer
- An opportunity to show your skills in a corporate environment
- A position within a young organisation where you can flourish
- A dynamic work environment
- Internship where you can show your marketing, commercial and communication skills.
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com