Are you looking for a first or second step in your career in an ever changing commercial environment? Are you eager to learn to become a trader, speak multiple languages and love travelling? We are looking for you!
After a period of getting familiar with our products, logistical processes and export documents you will develop your own sales activities. Eventually you will manage your own sales area. You will become responsible for the sales and acquisition in a certain region for all our products.
– Growth turnover for your specific region;
– Customer relationships: acquisition, visiting exhibitions, customers and suppliers;
– Signalling and reporting market and product developments within your area;
– Setting up contract and price offers;
– Co-operating with and supporting colleagues from the logistics department;
– Attending weekly commercial meetings with colleague traders;
– Setting up personal and market targets in collaboration with manager.
– Minimum Bachelor of Science
– Entrepreneurial spirit
– Eager to learn
– Proactive, able to open doors
– Negotiation skills
– Teamplayer, with the ability to operate independently
– Good communicative and analytical skills
– Languages; Dutch, English and other languages beneficial
– Able to work under pressure
– Customer focus
– Multitasking, accuracy
– Result oriented
– 15-20% travelling internationally required after training period
DutCH2 is a distribution and trading company in chemical raw materials. We are a young and dynamic organization with many years of experience in trading chemical products. Since 2006 DutCH2 has focused on supplying the European market with bulk and packed products. In recent years we have added a talented and young export team to the organization, which resulted in substantial growth of the company. DutCH2 is currently active in over 70 countries worldwide, ranging from Latin America to the Middle East. As a Dutch company we have strong relationships with European producers. In order to provide our customers with the best possible quality and price we also actively source our products from the Far East in countries such as China, Korea and Taiwan. Because we see more growth possibilities we are looking for a new colleague to complete our Commercial team.
If you are interested, please send your application including your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DutCH2 We got Chemistry.