Do you get energy from working with figures, facts and people and are you analytical? Do you make sure that all data and figures are properly administered? Then we have a challenging position for you!
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for various financial and administrative tasks within the organization.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparatory work for the audit, VAT return (NL, BE, DE), ICL and ICV returns and the annual accounts
- Processing purchase and cost invoices
- Processing bank statements EUR/USD
- Credit invoicing
- Accounts receivable/accounts payable management
- Plan, prepare and possibly execute outgoing payments
What do you have to offer?
- MBO+ work and thinking level and at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- A keen and analytical eye
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (both written and verbal).
- You can switch quickly, are stress-resistant and always know how to keep an overview
- You are proactive, flexible and solution-oriented.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and preferably also Navision/Dynamics 365.
What do we have to offer?
- A versatile position with a lot of responsibility, challenge and personal input
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a small and informal organization with short communication lines
- A close team of committed and enthusiastic colleagues
- Working for an innovative, dynamic, energetic and growing company
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- A part-time position (number and distribution of working days and hours negotiable, approximately 15-20 hours per week)
- Possibility of partial working from home
Who are we?
DutCH2 is a Dutch stock-holding distributor of chemical raw materials. We are a dynamic organization with years of experience in trading chemical products. DutCH2 was founded in 2006 and now supplies chemical raw materials in more than 70 countries in various packaging, from bulk to small packaging. Due to growth, we are looking for reinforcements.
We would like to refer to our website https://dutch2.com/ for more information about our company.
Candidates are requested to send a motivation letter plus CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DutCH2 We got Chemistry